Darn - we had to cancel the 2020 trip but the good news is that we are currently re booking for 2021, nope 2022, darn - 2023!!!!
The following dates and itinerary are just a guide for what to expect in 2023...
The Australian Wool Store
'All Things Yarn' Japan tour 2021
Join Kathryn from The Australian Wool Store and Sally from Traveland Epping on our
- Return economy airfare and taxes to Japan from Sydney with All Nippon Airlines (direct flights)
- 4 star accommodation in Hiroshima (4 nights), Kyoto (4 nights), Takayama (2 nights in a traditional Japanese Inn) and Tokyo (6 nights)
- Internal travel in Japan by rail, including Bullet train from Hiroshima to Kyoto and Takayama to Tokyo
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches and farewell dinner
- Attendance at the Japan Hobby Show in Tokyo – 3 day ticket
- Yarn and fabric shopping plus two knitting workshops
- Guided sightseeing tours in each city
- Airport transfers and luggage courier for rail journeys
- Suica card with JPY3,000 pre-loaded
- Fully escorted from Sydney