In this 8 week course you will learn the basics of either knitting or crocheting and start an achievable project – you may even have it finished in that time!
You will learn how to:
- Read a pattern
- Choose the appropriate needles/hook and yarn
- Cast on, cast off, knit or crochet basic (and not so basic) stitches
- Swatch and block
- Start a project suitable for a beginner
- Use Ravelry
Cost for 8 x 2 hour classes:
- $50 for 1st class only (includes needles/yarn, hook, pattern and notes)
- $30 per next seven classes
- Full payment of $260 required at time of booking.
Your lesson will be held in the dye studio and includes coffee, tea, hot chocolate, water and something yummy 😊
Location - Castlereagh (which is near Penrith) Sydney, NSW
Minimum 4 students, maximum 6.
Once you have booked, an email will be sent to you to confirm time, date and provide you with an address.